Resolve your family law legal issues in a positive, compassionate environment.
Bonnie S. Musial
Bonnie S. Musial brings extensive experience and a compassionate spirit to her practice. Whether negotiating or litigating, Bonnie is a tireless advocate for her clients. Recognizing that the client must make difficult decisions in stressful circumstances, she provides insight and information to help her clients consider their options. During negotiations, Bonnie’s goal is to help her clients reach agreements that will allow them to start their new lives while minimizing the need for attorney involvement in the future. If a client chooses litigation, Bonnie’s preparation ensures her client’s position is well-presented. Bonnie began her career practicing criminal defense, and she has argued cases before the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the Wisconsin Supreme Court. Bonnie now focuses her practice on family law, including divorce, custody disputes, paternity, and pro se consultation. Bonnie has had her own law practice in Madison since her graduation from the University of Wisconsin Law School in 1982. She has practiced law with Lisa Friedrich since 1990.
- Family Law
- Cooperative Family Law
- Paternity and Child Support Disputes
- Child Custody Disputes
- Wisconsin, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1988
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1982
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 1993
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 06/1982
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 12/1978
Current Employment Position